A Continuation of a Dream Daycare Inc. understands that not every job is 9 to 5 and eight hours a day. This is why they provide 24/7 services,
to ensure your family has the child care they need.Their childcare services are available for full-time, part-time, nights, weekend, 12 hour work days, and non-traditional work hours
. No matter what kind of schedule you have, they will be able to accommodate your child.Separation anxiety is common
if your child is in the care of another, especially if they are new to the child care system. Separation anxiety can happen in both parents and children. A few tips can help make the transition easier:
- Visit A Continuation of a Dream Daycare Inc. when your child is not tired or hungry.
- Make a “bye-bye” routine. Give hugs, kisses, and wave goodbye every time so your child can get used to the routine, making it easier as it goes along.
- Look on the positive side: your child is in a great facility with people taking care of them who love them.
- A security blanket can help the child feel more secure. Try their favorite stuffed animal or blanket!
- Take deep breaths and relax as you leave. You may feel anxious or stressed, and your child may sense that by your actions. Try to stay calm, and your child may become calmer as well.
You're just dropping off your child to take naps. Your child will be engaged in mind stimulating activities and presented with educational opportunities like:
- Afternoon field trips to museums and zoos
- Baking and cooking organic meals
- And other cognitive development activities
Call the child care center today to get a tour of the facility and look at the curriculum! 718-220-3126